Communities to Benefit – Outdoor Digital Billboard Company MAD Media, Hamilton, View Billboards as a Community Asset
MAD Media has been hard at work expanding its existing Digital Outdoor Billboard network throughout the North Island. The second digital billboard in Hamilton went live at the end of 2022.
In Hamilton, MAD now have two screens in prime locations – the first situated at the western end of Wairere Drive, the second site at the corner of Pukete and Wairere. Both are within a stone’s throw from The Base shopping center.
MAD Media don’t just see outdoor digital billboards as an advertising tool for businesses, they also view billboards as an asset for the local communities. It offers an effective communication tool for the communities.
How can communities benefit from MAD’s outdoor digital billboards?
- Digital displays can raise awareness and empower communities.
- Celebrate local businesses.
- You can promote goodwill or an event.
- They give community organisations & fundraisers a platform.
- Digital billboards get messages out effectively and with visual impact.
- Communities can keep informed.
- Outdoor digital billboards are fast becoming the ‘go-to’ for marketing campaigns, community news, and events.
MAD Media Hamilton, outdoor digital billboard specialists, are proud to be associated with local community events – ie. the ‘Balloons over Waikato’, Women’s Football, Cricket, and most recently, the New Zealand Masters Games in Whanganui to name a few.
“We are a local company that loves to support local businesses and our communities”.
Further to these two new locations and with MAD Media’s plan to expand; communities will soon have more promotional opportunities across MAD Media sites strategically placed nationwide.